The Recruiter manages the entire hiring process from start to finish. One of the most important tasks is building hiring teams for open positions and assigning users to fill various roles. Learn more about how you can get started with Comeet and invite members of your organization by reading this guide.
- Create a New Position
- Position Roles There are seven possible Position Roles a teammate can have in Comeet, each with their own permissions to access certain actions and data.
- Manage Position Settings Customize the position settings to better promote, screen and manage candidates. While position settings default to your company settings, they can be customized per position.
- Change Position Status When a position is create it is automatically set to Open, however, you can change it be On-Hold and Closed.
- Manage Position Openings Comeet’s Openings feature allows you to create as many openings as you would like for a certain position, enabling a company to have multiple hires for a single position.
- Share Positions Comeet allows users to share open positions with anyone in their social network to help source and recruit candidates effortlessly.
- Resolve Duplications Whenever new candidates are added to Comeet, the system automatically checks for duplicates by comparing names, contact information, and resume text
- Edit a Candidate In a candidate’s profile, you are given the ability to select Edit, to modify the candidate.
- Change Candidate Status
- Tag Candidates Candidate tagging makes it easier to classify candidates so they can be quickly retrieved in the future while searching for relevant candidates in your database.
- Search Candidates Comeet users with the Admin or Recruiter company role have access to the Advanced Search function.
- Take Action with Multiple Candidates Optimize your work performance by taking action with multiple candidates at once.
- Manage Candidate Workflow A workflow is a sequence of steps that guide the hiring process. They coordinate timelines, and tasks for the entire hiring team and every candidate.
- Define the Scorecard The position scorecard allows you to select the traits that you would like to evaluate candidates on.
- Add Interview Questions Comeet allows you to create interview questions to use when conducting interviews, so every interviewer can always access the questions you want them to ask.
- Comeet Sourcing for Chrome The Comeet extension for LinkedIn is a great tool for recruiters searching for potential prospects on LinkedIn. The Chrome extension allows to easily add prospects directly from LinkedIn to Comeet and notifies if the applicant is already in the system.
- Create a Candidate Source Candidate Sources allow Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and company executives to identify where their candidates are coming from and the quality of the sources.
- Tracking Candidate Sources Comeet tracks candidates sources automatically. This data allows recruiters and sources to analyze the quality of their sources and prioritize the various talent acquisition channels.
- Best Practices for Job Board Sourcing With Comeet’s Integrated Job Boards, you can instantly one-click post your new positions and start getting more candidates.
- Email Notifications Comeet can send you email notifications with your new tasks, as well as, periodic updates about positions you are involved in.
- Edit Auto Templates Auto templates are customizable email templates for every step in the hiring process.
- Create Custom Email Templates Custom templates make life easier whenever you have to send the same message multiple times. For example, sending homework assignments to candidates or asking for references.
To better understand how Comeet works, check out our Quick Start video for Recruiters.
Have more questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org