Optimize your work performance by taking action with multiple candidates at once.
Select multiple candidates
- Add a candidate to the selection by clicking the candidate’s “Check box” that appears on the candidate list.
- Add multiple candidates to the selection by holding down Shift and selecting a range of candidates.
- Clear all selected candidate by clicking on “Clear selection” or removing a single candidate by clicking the candidate’s “Check box” again.
The following actions can be taken with the selected candidates:
- Compose a new email or send an existing email template
- Complete Administrative and Go/No go steps
- Tag Candidates
- Delete candidates
- Complete ‘Send notification’ steps
- Change candidate status
Compose a new email or send an existing email template
Send an existing email template or compose a new email. Use dynamic attributes to personalize the message before its sent, the same way you would create a new custom template, more information can be found here.
Complete Administrative and Go/No go steps
Make quicker decision by selecting multiple candidates on Administrative and Go/No go steps and complete them all at once.
Tag or remove tags from multiple candidates at once by clicking on the tag icon. More information regarding tagging candidates can be found here.
Complete ‘Send notification’ steps
Complete multiple “Send notification” steps by selecting the relevant candidate and deciding to either send notifications to candidates or not sending notifications to candidates.
Change candidate status
Select the candidates and change their status by clicking on the status icon:
Rejecting multiple candidates
When rejecting multiple candidates at once, notifications will be sent to candidates and candidate sources according to automation settings of the company’s Auto templates. More information can be found here.
Before confirming to reject the candidates, you are presented with the option to edit these settings and the email templates sent out to candidates and candidate sources.
Have more questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org